Gilbert Michael Casper Jr.
February 21, 2018
November 23, 1972 ~ February 13, 2018
Gil was the loving son of Aurora and Gilbert Casper Sr. He was a jack-of-all-trades and ski bum, who loved the mountains.
He was in a snowmobile accident and severely injured, and had to fight for years to regain strength and mobility.
A friend of many and he will live in our hearts forever.
Celebration of Life to be announced.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe weather: Another winter storm could bring several feet of snow in Sierra high country
- El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office IDs bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Update: No sign of missing Bear Valley skier
- Couple to get $2.5M after police called abduction by Lake Tahoe lawyer a hoax
- Bagel shop opens inside Blue Angel Café in South Lake Tahoe