Gilbert Michael Casper Jr.
February 21, 2018
November 23, 1972 ~ February 13, 2018
Gil was the loving son of Aurora and Gilbert Casper Sr. He was a jack-of-all-trades and ski bum, who loved the mountains.
He was in a snowmobile accident and severely injured, and had to fight for years to regain strength and mobility.
A friend of many and he will live in our hearts forever.
Celebration of Life to be announced.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Rain, snow in forecast for Lake Tahoe; expect Thanksgiving travel delays in northern Sierra
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Rollover on US 50 near Cave Rock
- 9 Lake Tahoe restaurants serving Thanksgiving Day dinner
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal