Gilbert Michael Casper Jr.
February 21, 2018
November 23, 1972 ~ February 13, 2018
Gil was the loving son of Aurora and Gilbert Casper Sr. He was a jack-of-all-trades and ski bum, who loved the mountains.
He was in a snowmobile accident and severely injured, and had to fight for years to regain strength and mobility.
A friend of many and he will live in our hearts forever.
Celebration of Life to be announced.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Contractor damaged land in Emerald Bay; former employee considering lawsuit
- Lake Tahoe love story: Couple who met and reconnected in Tahoe to wed today
- Red White and Tahoe Blue organizers optimistic about salvaging July 4 fireworks in Incline Village after county denies permit
- Former Scripps/Howard estate on Lake Tahoe East Shore hits market for $35 million (video)
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe start paid parking for special events, holidays