Gilbert Michael Casper Jr.
February 21, 2018
November 23, 1972 ~ February 13, 2018
Gil was the loving son of Aurora and Gilbert Casper Sr. He was a jack-of-all-trades and ski bum, who loved the mountains.
He was in a snowmobile accident and severely injured, and had to fight for years to regain strength and mobility.
A friend of many and he will live in our hearts forever.
Celebration of Life to be announced.
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: Crews find body of missing skier at Heavenly Mountain Resort
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts report more than 7 feet of snow following winter storm
- Presidential visits to Lake Tahoe
- Winter storm warning extended; more snow likely at Lake Tahoe Sunday
- Lake Tahoe roads: Chain requirements dropped on some area highways (updated)