Gilbert Michael Casper Jr.
February 21, 2018
November 23, 1972 ~ February 13, 2018
Gil was the loving son of Aurora and Gilbert Casper Sr. He was a jack-of-all-trades and ski bum, who loved the mountains.
He was in a snowmobile accident and severely injured, and had to fight for years to regain strength and mobility.
A friend of many and he will live in our hearts forever.
Celebration of Life to be announced.
Trending In: Obituaries
- #TahoeSnaps: Summer winding down at Lake Tahoe
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Authorities ID man who may have drowned in Lake Tahoe
- Guest column: Cannabis referendum bad for South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Tahoe Chamber hosting forum with El Dorado County supervisor candidates