April 12, 2017
December 3, 1969 – April 4, 2017
Joseph Donovan, 47, died suddenly at his home in Jacksonville, Florida. He was born in Oakland, CA and moved to Tahoe at the age of 4. He attended SLT schools; after graduation from South Tahoe High, he enlisted in the Navy and later settled in Jacksonville.
Joe is survived by his mother, Katie, his siblings Mary (Bill), Annie, Pat (Lori), Tim (Liz), Cathy, Terry (Steve), Maureen (Bryan), and many nieces, nephews and cousins. He was preceded in death by his father, Jim, and his brother, Mike.
Funeral services will be held at St. Theresa's Catholic Church on Friday, 4/28 at 10am. Reception immediately following the services.
Trending In: Obituaries
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Man who stole ski passes from Lake Tahoe resort faces probation violation
- Lake Tahoe AleWorX prepares to open second taproom featuring full bar
- Caltrans: Stoplight at Camp Richardson discontinued indefinitely
- Amgen Tour of California road closure information for Lake Tahoe