April 12, 2017
December 3, 1969 – April 4, 2017
Joseph Donovan, 47, died suddenly at his home in Jacksonville, Florida. He was born in Oakland, CA and moved to Tahoe at the age of 4. He attended SLT schools; after graduation from South Tahoe High, he enlisted in the Navy and later settled in Jacksonville.
Joe is survived by his mother, Katie, his siblings Mary (Bill), Annie, Pat (Lori), Tim (Liz), Cathy, Terry (Steve), Maureen (Bryan), and many nieces, nephews and cousins. He was preceded in death by his father, Jim, and his brother, Mike.
Funeral services will be held at St. Theresa's Catholic Church on Friday, 4/28 at 10am. Reception immediately following the services.
Trending In: Obituaries
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Authorities investigating death of man found at Echo Summit
- Chance of rain, snow at Lake Tahoe this week
- South Lake Tahoe officers work to save dogs after 5-story fall from parking garage