April 12, 2017
December 3, 1969 – April 4, 2017
Joseph Donovan, 47, died suddenly at his home in Jacksonville, Florida. He was born in Oakland, CA and moved to Tahoe at the age of 4. He attended SLT schools; after graduation from South Tahoe High, he enlisted in the Navy and later settled in Jacksonville.
Joe is survived by his mother, Katie, his siblings Mary (Bill), Annie, Pat (Lori), Tim (Liz), Cathy, Terry (Steve), Maureen (Bryan), and many nieces, nephews and cousins. He was preceded in death by his father, Jim, and his brother, Mike.
Funeral services will be held at St. Theresa's Catholic Church on Friday, 4/28 at 10am. Reception immediately following the services.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter storm warning remains in effect at Lake Tahoe; 2 more feet of snow possible
- California Highway Patrol: Travel to Lake Tahoe is not recommended
- Lake Tahoe roads: Chain requirements in effect (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Winter storm warning extended; more snow likely at Lake Tahoe Sunday