Mary A. Hajdas
December 19, 2017
January 16, 1958 – December 7, 2017
Mary A. Hajdas passed away on December 7th, 2017 surrounded by family members due to cancer. She was born in San Jose, CA to Arnold and Jackie Martin. She lived in the Bay Area for many years. In 2003, she moved to Stateline, NV, where she married her long-time love, Michael.
She worked for the Marriott and the Horizon as a concierge, as well as the Show Room at Caesars. After that she worked for Heavenly Tahoe Vacations at Stagecoach for 9 years, and then 1 year with the Ski and Ride School, and most recently with the Group Sales Team.
Mary loved living in Lake Tahoe, skiing, and working at Heavenly. She shared her kindness and warmth with everyone she met. The only thing Mary loved more than the mountains was spending time with family. She cherished her time off and vacation time so she could spend time with family and grandchildren.
She is leaving behind her mother Jackie, son James, husband Michael, sisters: Julie, Debbie, Sue, brother Jeff, and 3 grandchildren: Hannah, Madison, and Sawyer, and many nieces and nephews.
Trending In: Obituaries
- South Lake Tahoe police investigating robbery at credit union
- Forest Service: Spread the word on Leave No Trace ethics in Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe
- Study finds bears hibernating less with warmer winters, access to human food (video)
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail