October 14, 2004
Shirley William Fiser
Shirley passed away Saturday, Oct. 9, 2004, in South Lake Tahoe at the age of 65 years. She is survived by her daughter Barbara Fiser Cox of Santa Rosa, Calif.; son Jeffery S. Fiser of South Lake Tahoe, Calif.; grandchildren Kenny and Willie West; two great grandchildren; and several brothers and sisters. Tribute services for Shirley will take place at 11 a.m., Saturday, Oct. 16, at Family Options Funeral and Tribute Services, 3336 Sandy Way, South Lake Tahoe, Calif., (530) 544-1424.
Louis Magnus Jr.
Louis died on Sunday, Oct. 3, 2004, in South Lake Tahoe at the age of 83 years. Robert is survived by his brother Robert Magnus of Florida. Arrangements by Family Options Funeral and Tribute Services, South Lake Tahoe, Calif., (530) 544-1424.
Judith passed away at home in Zephyr Cove, Nev., on Friday, Oct. 8, 2004, at the age of 82 years. Services took place in New Jersey on Thursday, Oct. 14, 2004. Arrangements by Family Options Funeral & Tribute Services of South Lake Tahoe, Calif., (530) 544-1424.
Leroy R. Woods
Leroy passed away at his home in Stateline, Nev., on Saturday, Oct. 2, 2004. He is survived by his wife Helen L. Woods of Stateline, Nev.; son, Jason Woods of Carson City, Nev.; and sisters, Freda Smith of Carson City, Nev., and Virginia Johnson of Pleasant Hill, Calif. Services for Leroy were private. Arrangements by Family Options Funeral & Tribute Services of South Lake Tahoe, Calif., (530) 544-1424.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe weather: Moderate snow to start Tuesday; storms could bring over 3 feet
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on most Lake Tahoe area highways
- UPDATE: Douglas County homicides determined not related to El Dorado case
- Sierra Avalanche Center issues backcountry avalanche watch for Lake Tahoe region