Obituary: Elbert ‘Lee’ Kline
April 17, 2014
Our Beloved Lee
Elbert "Lee" Kline was born June 7, 1936 in Mutual, Oklahoma to Earl and Wilma Kline. Lee left this earth on April 9, 2014 in Carson City, Nevada.
Lee proudly served our nation in the U.S Marine Corps as a Mortar Man during the Korean Conflict.
Lee lived in South Lake Tahoe, California for over 25 years and retired from Harrah's Tahoe as a limo driver.
Lee will be dearly missed by his family and friends. Lee is survived by his two sons Bill Kline and wife Dee, Rick Kline and wife Jennifer, his sister Louise Scheuffele and his two granddaughters, Emilee Riggin and Jessica Kline.
Graveside services with military honors will be held at the Northern Nevada Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Fernley, Nevada on April 25, 2014 at 2:00pm.
Walton's Chapel of the Valley is in charge of his final arrangements.
Trending In: Obituaries
- DA: Former Lake Tahoe Humane Society director pleads guilty to embezzlement (updated)
- Traps reignite controversy over Nevada Department of Wildlife bear management
- Douglas County conducts online survey on vacation home rentals
- Ken’s Tires Center celebrates 40 years in South Lake Tahoe
- Incline Flume Trail at Lake Tahoe nears completion