Obituary: Marjorie E. Pina
April 10, 2014
Marjorie E. Pina
May 28, 1932 – April 5, 2014
Marge passed away peacefully at Mountain View Care Center. She touched many lives with her caring spirit while employed at Barton Hospital for many years as an L.V. N. Nurse. Marge came to Tahoe from Laconia, New Hampshire in 1958. She enjoyed collecting leaded crystal, dolls, and traveling. Marge is survived by her loving husband Louie, daughter Tawny Fabry, son Neal Lacroix, brother Gene Fielders, many grandchildren, great grandchildren, and Peaches their cat.
Marge is now in a better place and at peace with family and pets that have gone before her.
Memorial Services will be at St. Theresa Catholic Church 1041 Lyons Ave. So. Lake Tahoe on April 16th at 10:30 am.
- Missing snowboarder found dead at Lake Tahoe ski resort
- Mountain Housing Council releases report on short-term rentals in North Lake Tahoe, Truckee
- Sierra storm could bring up to 1 foot of snow to higher elevations around Lake Tahoe
- Bear cubs found by California highway may have been poached
- Wet winter ends California drought after 376 straight weeks