January 28, 2019
Page Morgan of Clear Lake Oaks, CA, Passed away on January 12, 2019. She was born in South Lake Tahoe on January 13, 1967, to Guy Morgan and Teresa Smithhart. Page was the light of happiness in our family and brought so much love, laughter, and joy to us all. She is survived by her Mother (Sheila Morgan), her two sisters Priscilla Morgan and Una Morgan Shippey, her two children
Jerry and Tatiana Scriver, and her Grandchildren Gabriel, Arieana, Amaiya, Paisley, and Oakley. A small family memorial will be held in Philo, CA, on February 23, 2019 at 2:00 P.M. Page Morgan has an online tribute wall that family and friends can submit to at https://www.jonesmortuarylakeport.com
Background: Page Morgan was an artist, a freethinker, and loved an adventure. She had two wonderful children that meant the world to her and five grandchildren she adored. She loved
to take long walks (preferably barefoot). She cared about nature and enjoyed attending church. She was very close to her family. She had spent a lot of time traveling and had been to many different places. We know she is now on her way to her next adventure, where she can have peace of mind and serenity. She will be greatly missed.
Our dear sweet Pagie, we love you so much. We will miss your happy smile, thoughtfulness, and love for everyone. We were all so blessed to have you in our lives. We love you so much.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend