Patricia A. Leonard
December 6, 2017
December 20, 1956 ~ November 22, 2017
Patricia passed away from her long painful battle with Alzheimers on November 22, 2017. She passed peacefully at Barton Skilled Nursing surrounded by the most caring staff a family could ask for.
There wasn't a sporting event, birthday, graduation, or holiday that she would miss with her family and friends. Patti was one of the most caring mothers a family could ask for.
Patti was a patient, loving, understanding wife for 32 years, proud mother, sister, aunt, friend and talented artist and florist. She was a huge animal lover, always had a pet dog or two, Autumn, Caron, Jet, Marley and Ellie would all put a smile on her face with their daily walks. She took pride in touching the lives of others with her kind heart and loving words.
She was born in Covina, California on December 20,1956, moved on to Santa Cruz as a teenager and then to Lake Tahoe in 1979.
She is survived by her husband Audie; their two children Lacey and Jake; and sisters Connie and Suzie.
She will live on forever in our hearts and will be forever missed.
Patti's Celebration of Life will be held on December 12, 2017, beginning at 4 pm at Lake Tahoe Aleworx, 2050 Lake Tahoe Blvd., Suite #2050., South Lake Tahoe, CA
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: Crews find body of missing skier at Heavenly Mountain Resort
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts report more than 7 feet of snow following winter storm
- Presidential visits to Lake Tahoe
- Winter storm warning extended; more snow likely at Lake Tahoe Sunday
- Lake Tahoe roads: Chain requirements dropped on some area highways (updated)