Paul Edward Lastiri
July 17, 2018
July 19, 1966 ~ June 13, 2018
Paul Edward Lastiri was born July 19, 1966 in Alameda California, and passed away on June 13, 2018 in Wasilla, Alaska.
Paul lived in South Lake Tahoe, California until 1996 then moved to Homer, Alaska.
He is survived by his only son Tyler Lastiri of South Lake Tahoe California, also by lifetime girlfriend of 20 years, Jeanne Parker of Wasilla, Alaska, step daughter, June Wing and grandkids Ethan, Jasmine and Alyssa of Wasilla, Alaska.
Paul was an avid fisherman, hiker, and cherished his walks on the beach with Jeanne.
A memorial will be held at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Rain, snow in forecast for Lake Tahoe; expect Thanksgiving travel delays in northern Sierra
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Rollover on US 50 near Cave Rock
- 9 Lake Tahoe restaurants serving Thanksgiving Day dinner
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal