Pete R. Guerrero
November 9, 2018
1930 ~ 2018
We lost a beloved man, husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather on Sunday, November 4, 2018. He was a Lake Tahoe resident.
Pete was born in Pasadena, CA, February 22, 1930 and raised in Santa Monica, CA.
He was a very hard worker and a very dedicated Union man. He worked for Colich Construction in Torrance, CA for many years until he retired to Lake Tahoe.
He loved playing Blackjack and reading the newspaper from front to back everyday.
Pete was a kind and loving man. He loved people and people loved him.
He is survived by his wife of 68 years, Christine; daughter Rosalie (Dee Dee); granddaughter Krista; grandsons, Brandon, Robert and Brett; great grandchildren, Kristina, Kristiana (Bobbie) and Ezra.
A funeral service will be held on Thursday, 15th at St. Theresa Catholic Church, 1041 Lyons Ave. in South Lake Tahoe at 10 am. Burial will follow at the Happy Homestead Cemetery, 1261 Johnson Blvd in South Lake Tahoe.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors