Pete R. Guerrero
November 9, 2018
1930 ~ 2018
We lost a beloved man, husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather on Sunday, November 4, 2018. He was a Lake Tahoe resident.
Pete was born in Pasadena, CA, February 22, 1930 and raised in Santa Monica, CA.
He was a very hard worker and a very dedicated Union man. He worked for Colich Construction in Torrance, CA for many years until he retired to Lake Tahoe.
He loved playing Blackjack and reading the newspaper from front to back everyday.
Pete was a kind and loving man. He loved people and people loved him.
He is survived by his wife of 68 years, Christine; daughter Rosalie (Dee Dee); granddaughter Krista; grandsons, Brandon, Robert and Brett; great grandchildren, Kristina, Kristiana (Bobbie) and Ezra.
A funeral service will be held on Thursday, 15th at St. Theresa Catholic Church, 1041 Lyons Ave. in South Lake Tahoe at 10 am. Burial will follow at the Happy Homestead Cemetery, 1261 Johnson Blvd in South Lake Tahoe.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe weather: Moderate snow to start Tuesday; storms could bring over 3 feet
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on most Lake Tahoe area highways
- Sierra Avalanche Center issues backcountry avalanche watch for Lake Tahoe region
- Blizzard warning issued for Lake Tahoe high country
- UPDATE: Douglas County homicides determined not related to El Dorado case