Richard T. Jones III
April 27, 2017
Richard T. Jones III passed away on April 23, 2017 at the age of 64. He was the loving husband of Nora and they shared 40 years of marriage. He moved to Tahoe because of his love for the beautiful lake. He made a point of seeing it every day. He always said, "I never get tired of looking at that lake. " He was recognized in town driving his white Dodge truck with his signature pony tail. He is survived by his wife Nora, son IV (Brittney) Jones, daughter Caitlin (Floyd) Miller and 8 grandchildren Nya, Graham, Landon, Zadan, Rylen, Cru, Liam, and one new boy coming in July, as well as his sister Lynn (Ken) Rodgers.
A Visitation is scheduled at McFarlane Mortuary from 5-7pm on Friday, April 28th. The Funeral Mass will be held at St. Theresa Catholic Church Saturday April 29th at 9am with the burial to follow at Happy Homestead Cemetery. An open house will be at Richards home, 3382 Becka Dr. from 11-3.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Winter storm warning remains in effect at Lake Tahoe; 2 more feet of snow possible
- Lake Tahoe roads: Chain requirements in effect (updated)
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours