Robin K. Hoffler
December 14, 2017
1963 ~ 2017
Robin K. Hoffler, 54, passed peacefully in her home in Angel Fire, NM on November 15, 2017 after a long 6-year battle with cancer.
Robin lived a wonderful, adventurous life and naturally lit up every room she walked into. Anything Robin loved, she loved fiercely. The beach, the mountains, her dogs, friends, family, and most of all her husband Jamie. She had a true passion for life. Any adventure she had, she did it with a smile on her face and a big thumbs up. Through these past years Robin proved she was a fighter and it was truly amazing how she fought. She always focused on the positive rather than let the negative consume her…a true warrior and an inspiration.
She is survived by her husband Jamie Seifert his two daughters, Shannon and Jessi; brothers, Fred and Don Hoffler and family; sister Holly Tassone and family…and truly all friends and family that knew Robin.
She had an amazing effect on everyone she met and her spirit will continue to live on in all of us.
Robin, you will always and forever be in our hearts.
There will be a celebration of life for Robin this spring 2018.
Trending In: Obituaries
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Chance of rain, snow at Lake Tahoe this week
- Seasonal overnight shelter, the Warm Room, to open in South Lake Tahoe for 2018-19 season
- South Lake Tahoe clerk: No recount request for Measure T