November 14, 2017
October 21, 1962 ~ October 27, 2017
Born October 21, 1962 in Mexico and died on October 27, 2017 due to medical complications.
Rodrigo was a great cook and talented baker who enjoyed sharing his creations with his family.
He is predeceased by his daughters, Monika and Deyanna Loranca.
He is survived by his parents and 7 siblings in Mexico, son-Andrey Loranca, daughter in law Helena, grandchildren Ivy and Halle Alvarez, Drake, Penelope and Khaleesi Loranca.
A mass will be held at St. Theresa Catholic Church on Saturday, November 18 at 10:00am with a gathering of friends and family immediately following at St. Theresa.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Reno double homicide similar to Douglas County killings
- 2 ½ feet of snow in 2 days at Lake Tahoe ski resorts
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on most Lake Tahoe area highways
- Lake Tahoe weather: Slight chance of flurries Friday; storm possible Sunday