Ursula A. Epstein
November 1, 2017
August 29, 1931 ~ October 14, 2017
Ursula A. Epstein, loving mother, grandmother and great grandmother passed away peacefully in Las Vegas surrounded by family and friends.
Ursula was born in Germany, the second of four children.
Ursula married in 1954 and had two children with her husband Helmut, Hans and Anja.
After her divorce in 1964, she remarried in 1966 and had a third child, Clarissa. The family moved to the United States in 1967, living in Oklahoma and then settling in Illinois.
Ursula first visited her son Hans, who lived in South Lake Tahoe, in 1979 and fell in love with the area. Skiing became her passion at the age of 54. Heavenly Valley and Kirkwood were her favorite resorts.
In 2003 Ursula moved to the Siena Retirement Community in Las Vegas. Ursula was an avid bridge player, and enjoyed swimming, bicycling and hiking.
Ursula is survived by her three children, two stepsons, Bill and Ed, grandchildren, Gail, Bobby, Beau, Lorien and Eddie, as well as many relatives in Germany.
A memorial service will be held on November 4th at the Siena Community Ballroom, 10525 Siena Monte Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89135
Trending In: Obituaries
- Rain, snow in forecast for Lake Tahoe; expect Thanksgiving travel delays in northern Sierra
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Rollover on US 50 near Cave Rock
- 9 Lake Tahoe restaurants serving Thanksgiving Day dinner
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal