Yvonne Allene Cinciala
January 24, 2018
November 10, 1951 – December 11, 2017
Yvonne Allene Cinciala passed away peacefully in her home on December 11, 2017. She was born in Sacramento, California and was raised in South Lake Tahoe, California. She moved with her family to the Gardnerville/Minden, Nevada area in 1992.
Yvonne really enjoyed life – when she laughed, everyone in the room knew she was there. She loved traveling, family, friends, books (multitudes!) and a nice glass of wine. Her happy soul will be missed by many.
She was predeceased by her parents, Betty & James Hardin.
Yvonne is survived by her children, Sara Cinciala-Nielsen and Dustin (Amy) Cinciala; her grandchildren, David Nielsen, London Cinciala and Daisy Cinciala; and her brother, Tom (Cindy) Hardin.
Friends are invited to attend a Celebration of Life on February 24, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. at Jethro's Oven and Grille, 1281 Kimmerling Road, Gardnerville, NV.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend