On the Hill: Backcountry touring on Carson Pass (Video)
September 26, 2016
On the Hill is brought to you by the Tahoe Center for Orthopedics
Breakdown: On the Hill host and Tahoe Daily Tribune reporter Sebastian Foltz gets in the backcountry on Carson Pass.
BACKCOUNTRY AVALANCHE DANGER A CONCERN FOLLOWING STORM
Weekend Weather: Sunny skies and warmer temperatures are expected through the weekend. Area resorts have reported receiving up to two feet from storms this week.
Recommended Stories For You
More information is available at http://www.sierraavalanchecenter.org.
Trending In: On the Hill
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Sustainable Community Alliance submits signatures for initiative to maintain South Lake Tahoe VHR cap
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe