On the Hill: Fresh stuff and high winds at Heavenly Mountain (Video)
September 26, 2016
On the Hill is brought to you by the Tahoe Center for Orthopedics
Breakdown: On the Hill host and Tahoe Daily Tribune reporter Sebastian Foltz checks out Heavenly Mountain Resort after last weekend storms.
NOAA SOUTH LAKE TAHOE OUTLOOK:
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 52. East wind around 5 mph.
Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
Recommended Stories For You
Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
Thursday Night: Clear, with a low around 28. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
Friday: Sunny, with a high near 55.
Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 54.
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
Trending In: On the Hill
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Sustainable Community Alliance submits signatures for initiative to maintain South Lake Tahoe VHR cap
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe