On the Hill: Powder turns at Sierra-at-Tahoe (Video)
September 26, 2016
On the Hill is brought to you by the Tahoe Center for Orthopedics
Breakdown: On the Hill host and Tahoe Daily Tribune reporter Sebastian Foltz enjoys fresh turns at Sierra-at-Tahoe. More on the way this weekend.
NOAA SOUTH LAKE TAHOE WEEKEND OUTLOOK:
Rain, possibly mixed with snow, mainly after 10am. High near 47. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Recommended Stories For You
Snow likely before 10pm, then a chance of snow showers, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
A slight chance of snow before 10am, then snow likely, possibly mixed with rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Snow. Low around 33. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Rain and snow. High near 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Breezy.
Trending In: On the Hill
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Sustainable Community Alliance submits signatures for initiative to maintain South Lake Tahoe VHR cap
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe