On the Hill: Terrain park tips at Heavenly (Video)
March 1, 2016
On the Hill is brought to you by the Tahoe Center for Orthopedics
Breakdown: On the Hill host and Tahoe Daily Tribune reporter Sebastian Foltz takes a trip through the High Roller Terrain Park at Heavenly.
Weather advisory Friday night and Saturday:
The National Weather Service has issued a winter weather advisory that will go into effect from 4 p.m. Friday, Jan. 22, to 4 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 23. Forecasters are calling for 12 to 20 inches of snow along the Sierra Crest west of Highway 89. The system is expected to deliver 6 to 14 inches above 7000 feet to the east. Lake level could see 3 to 7 inches. Expect travel delays and chain restrictions traveling over passes. Wind gusts up to 45 MPH could be associated with the storm with higher winds along ridges.
Trending In: On the Hill
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Sustainable Community Alliance submits signatures for initiative to maintain South Lake Tahoe VHR cap
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe