A shameful election season
November 20, 2018
To the Incline Village/Crystal Bay residents:
The election is over and as I watched the weeks leading up to the election I was appalled and disappointed to see a wonderful community, where we have lived for over 40 years, succumb to the very disturbing hate and divisiveness displayed by members of this community.
I am ashamed to think that people here could stoop so low. What happened to civility in our lives? We talk about our national government … but take a look around us and are we any better?
Shame on the community … shame on us to allow this to happen.
Hopefully this won't happen in the future.
Recommended Stories For You
Incline Village, Nevada
Trending In: Opinion
- Winter storm warning remains in effect at Lake Tahoe; 2 more feet of snow possible
- Lake Tahoe roads: Chain requirements in effect (updated)
- California Highway Patrol: Travel to Lake Tahoe is not recommended
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Winter storm warning extended; more snow likely at Lake Tahoe Sunday