Tahoe Tessie: Dispatch from Fiji
January 15, 2018
Editor's note: We received the following dispatch on Friday (10 minutes before deadline!) from Tessie.
Sup, Tahomies! Tessie here, writing to you from a white sandy beach in Fiji. Since we have no snow (which is the only redeeming part of winter) I decided to escape the throngs of people skiing on grass and head out for some sun and umbrella-garnished fruity drinks on repeat.
While I roast in the sun turning from my normal shade of taupe to more of a burnt umber, send in your questions to email@example.com.
You can't tell me you don't have relationship issues that need sorting after that crap Christmas gift you gave your lady. Or need advice on how to hatch out a sinister plan against the raucous vacation home rental next to you.
Wish you were here! (Just kidding; it's a total relief to be away from you all.)
Trending In: Opinion
- Rain, snow in forecast for Lake Tahoe; expect Thanksgiving travel delays in northern Sierra
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Rollover on US 50 near Cave Rock
- 9 Lake Tahoe restaurants serving Thanksgiving Day dinner
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal