Letter: Finally an opportunity to fix our roads (opinion)
November 6, 2017
I never thought 20 years ago that these SLT roads and pothole problems would still be a problem today, but it still is! Tahoe is a beautiful place, if you ignore the pothole problem.
Finally we have a chance to do something. Measure C, a ½ percent sales tax, will set aside money for fixing our roads. The new measure will also mandate a citizens committee to make sure this money is spent on roads. This is an amazing opportunity to get something done on our roads. Vote "Yes" on C.
South Lake Tahoe, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Rain, snow in forecast for Lake Tahoe; expect Thanksgiving travel delays in northern Sierra
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Rollover on US 50 near Cave Rock
- 9 Lake Tahoe restaurants serving Thanksgiving Day dinner
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal