Letter: Finally an opportunity to fix our roads (opinion)
November 6, 2017
I never thought 20 years ago that these SLT roads and pothole problems would still be a problem today, but it still is! Tahoe is a beautiful place, if you ignore the pothole problem.
Finally we have a chance to do something. Measure C, a ½ percent sales tax, will set aside money for fixing our roads. The new measure will also mandate a citizens committee to make sure this money is spent on roads. This is an amazing opportunity to get something done on our roads. Vote "Yes" on C.
South Lake Tahoe, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Cannabis referendum bad for South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: Vote ‘yes’ on Measure T in South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Guest column: South Lake Tahoe should change sandwich board policy (opinion)
- Letter: Consider fees, not a ban, to fix VHR issues (opinion)