Letter: Go-go dancer ‘issue’ another example of PC attitudes (opinion)
December 20, 2017
Kudos for Claire Cudahy for her article on the go-go dancers. It presented all sides of an "issue" that offended a segment of society.
What it really did was illustrate that these busybodies think that they have the right to dictate how everyone else should think. Got news for them, your PC attitude only applies to you.
When I have no opinion or the matter doesn't affect me, I do the TV thing and just turn it off and go on about my own business.
Trending In: Opinion
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Measure T in South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Bank drops attempted takeover of Bijou Shopping Center in South Lake Tahoe
- Removal of sign stirs controversy in race for El Dorado County District 5 supervisor
- Mt. Rose Ski opens to season pass-holders today
- Winter is coming, but what should the Lake Tahoe basin expect?