Letter: Go-go dancer ‘issue’ another example of PC attitudes (opinion)
December 20, 2017
Kudos for Claire Cudahy for her article on the go-go dancers. It presented all sides of an "issue" that offended a segment of society.
What it really did was illustrate that these busybodies think that they have the right to dictate how everyone else should think. Got news for them, your PC attitude only applies to you.
When I have no opinion or the matter doesn't affect me, I do the TV thing and just turn it off and go on about my own business.
Trending In: Opinion
- Winter storm warning remains in effect at Lake Tahoe; 2 more feet of snow possible
- California Highway Patrol: Travel to Lake Tahoe is not recommended
- Lake Tahoe roads: Chain requirements in effect (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Winter storm warning extended; more snow likely at Lake Tahoe Sunday