Letter: Go-go dancer ‘issue’ another example of PC attitudes (opinion)
December 20, 2017
Kudos for Claire Cudahy for her article on the go-go dancers. It presented all sides of an "issue" that offended a segment of society.
What it really did was illustrate that these busybodies think that they have the right to dictate how everyone else should think. Got news for them, your PC attitude only applies to you.
When I have no opinion or the matter doesn't affect me, I do the TV thing and just turn it off and go on about my own business.
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Vote to keeps El Dorado County Board of Supervisors intact
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: Memorial Day celebration in Incline Village (opinion)
- Ask Tessie: What’s the point of voting in June?
- Guest column: Will new VHR initiative be the answer for South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- Sustainable Community Alliance submits signatures for initiative to maintain South Lake Tahoe VHR cap
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes