Letter: Go-go dancer ‘issue’ another example of PC attitudes (opinion)
December 20, 2017
Kudos for Claire Cudahy for her article on the go-go dancers. It presented all sides of an "issue" that offended a segment of society.
What it really did was illustrate that these busybodies think that they have the right to dictate how everyone else should think. Got news for them, your PC attitude only applies to you.
When I have no opinion or the matter doesn't affect me, I do the TV thing and just turn it off and go on about my own business.
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: It’s time for South Lake Tahoe’s newly elected leaders to lead (opinion)
- Guest column: Introducing The 1974 — Lake Tahoe Community College’s new student newspaper
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: How is Whole Foods project economically beneficial to South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Ribaudo column: Election recap on Lake Tahoe South Shore (opinion)
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- South Lake Tahoe clerk: No recount request for Measure T