Letter: Go-go dancer ‘issue’ another example of PC attitudes (opinion)
December 20, 2017
Kudos for Claire Cudahy for her article on the go-go dancers. It presented all sides of an "issue" that offended a segment of society.
What it really did was illustrate that these busybodies think that they have the right to dictate how everyone else should think. Got news for them, your PC attitude only applies to you.
When I have no opinion or the matter doesn't affect me, I do the TV thing and just turn it off and go on about my own business.
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: City manager story ‘full of gossip and half truths’ (opinion)
- South Lake Tahoe Council Corner: Let’s continue the (constructive) conversations
- Ask Tessie: How will the Tribune change now that it covers Incline Village?
- Letter: In response to letter on Tom McClintock (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’