Kudos: Grateful for snow removal at South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
March 8, 2018
As the snow has returned to South Lake Tahoe for a time, I am reminded what a great job our city of South Lake Tahoe snow removal crew and Caltrans crews do to keep our roads and highways open for those of us who live here and those persons who want to visit us.
I congratulate Caltrans and city public works crews for the job they are doing for us during snow conditions. They perform a great service and essential transportation and safety functions for our community. Hopefully, we will experience more snow events and keep them busy and our community prosperous.
Thank you to all snow crew members!
Best wishes and regards,
South Lake Tahoe, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: What March brackets would you like to see in Tahoe?
- Tom McClintock: Tariffs — turning abundance into scarcity (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ted Gaines: ‘Police dog protection act’ good for public safety (opinion)
- Letter: South Lake Tahoe VHR fines are out of control (opinion)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Another winter storm could bring several feet of snow in Sierra high country
- El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office IDs bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Update: No sign of missing Bear Valley skier
- Couple to get $2.5M after police called abduction by Lake Tahoe lawyer a hoax
- Bagel shop opens inside Blue Angel Café in South Lake Tahoe