Kudos: Helping children enjoy the holiday season (opinion)
January 2, 2018
On behalf of the staff and volunteers of Child Advocates of El Dorado County, I want to give "kudos" to our South Lake Tahoe community for fulfilling every wish hung on the seasonal giving tree!
Your gifts ensured that more than 40 children who have experienced the trauma of abuse or neglect, were able to enjoy the holiday season.
Harrah's Arcade, who again sponsored our annual CASA kids holiday party, provided a fun venue. The kids were all smiles with a gift from Santa and a delicious dinner from Base Camp Pizza.
Thank you, South Lake Tahoe Community Library, for hosting our CASA Giving Tree again this year.
We truly appreciate the kindness and generosity demonstrated year after year by our warm-hearted community.
Recommended Stories For You
Child Advocates of El Dorado County
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Vote to keeps El Dorado County Board of Supervisors intact
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: Memorial Day celebration in Incline Village (opinion)
- Ask Tessie: What’s the point of voting in June?
- Guest column: Will new VHR initiative be the answer for South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- Sustainable Community Alliance submits signatures for initiative to maintain South Lake Tahoe VHR cap
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes