Letter: In response to letter on McClintock and Trump (opinion)
February 11, 2018
Are you on my team? That is not a bad question to ask his top appointed DOJ. The evidence is overwhelming.
This question has half of America scratching our heads. We are frustrated and would love to get to the bottom of this.
The past administration has more to undermine the Constitution than ever before in history.
Before you go attacking Our President, and McClintock you need to rethink that they are the problem here and look at the facts coming out on this rotting political event happening here.
Are you on my team? I am on Americas team and I want answers!
Recommended Stories For You
Lake Tahoe, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Publisher’s Perspective: The cost of journalism today (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: In response to letter on SnowGlobe (opinion)
- Editor’s Notes: Cincinnati fan moves past Wolf Pack’s crushing comeback (opinion)
- Tom McClintock: Tariffs — turning abundance into scarcity (opinion)