Letter: In response to letter on McClintock and Trump (opinion)
February 11, 2018
Are you on my team? That is not a bad question to ask his top appointed DOJ. The evidence is overwhelming.
This question has half of America scratching our heads. We are frustrated and would love to get to the bottom of this.
The past administration has more to undermine the Constitution than ever before in history.
Before you go attacking Our President, and McClintock you need to rethink that they are the problem here and look at the facts coming out on this rotting political event happening here.
Are you on my team? I am on Americas team and I want answers!
Recommended Stories For You
Lake Tahoe, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: More questions about possible IVGID role in failed transportation grant application (opinion)
- Ribaudo column: Lots of unknowns heading into 2019 on Lake Tahoe South Shore (opinion)
- Guest column: South Lake Tahoe City Council must honor voters’ will on Measure T (opinion)
- Guest column: No Globe Alliance provides SnowGlobe info for locals (opinion)
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on most Lake Tahoe area highways
- UPDATE: Douglas County homicides determined not related to El Dorado case
- 2 ½ feet of snow in 2 days at Lake Tahoe ski resorts
- ‘Sierra cement’ causes airplane to do tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport