Letter: In response to letter on Tom McClintock (opinion)
February 21, 2018
In regards to Barbara Smith's editorial on "McClintock picks Trump over facts," the hypocrisy of the left continually amazes me.
She states that "he and all government officials represent the same team." Are you kidding me? Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the Democratic Party have done everything possible to resist Trump at every turn. The Democratic Party even has rallies and demonstrations for the sole purpose of "resist."
And yet you tell me "all government officials represent the same team." What the "same team" means to a liberal, is the team that agrees with them. I voted for Trump — are you telling me the liberal left are looking out for my interest? I don't think so. Remember you are the party that the Democratic National Chairman admitted rigging the election in favor of Hillary over Bernie.
Good job, Tom McClintock. You represent me.
South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: What tips do you have for a Harveys outdoor concert newb?
- Tahoe Prosperity Center: Project to build real workforce housing at Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: VHR ban a bad move (opinion)
- Ted Gaines column: New bill slaps Californians with tax on services (opinion)
- Contractor damaged land in Emerald Bay; former employee considering lawsuit
- Lime electric scooters pose challenges for South Lake Tahoe law enforcement
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe start paid parking for special events, holidays
- Lake Tahoe love story: Couple who met and reconnected in Tahoe wed on North Shore
- Former Scripps/Howard estate on Lake Tahoe East Shore hits market for $35 million (video)