Letter: In response to letter on Tom McClintock (opinion)
February 21, 2018
In regards to Barbara Smith's editorial on "McClintock picks Trump over facts," the hypocrisy of the left continually amazes me.
She states that "he and all government officials represent the same team." Are you kidding me? Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the Democratic Party have done everything possible to resist Trump at every turn. The Democratic Party even has rallies and demonstrations for the sole purpose of "resist."
And yet you tell me "all government officials represent the same team." What the "same team" means to a liberal, is the team that agrees with them. I voted for Trump — are you telling me the liberal left are looking out for my interest? I don't think so. Remember you are the party that the Democratic National Chairman admitted rigging the election in favor of Hillary over Bernie.
Good job, Tom McClintock. You represent me.
South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Decision time approaches for US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Tahoe Roads: Recapping 2018 roadwork on South Shore (opinion)
- Ribaudo column: On South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T (opinion)
- Letter: Vote ‘yes’ on Measure T in South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Whole Foods, Chase Bank sites for sale in South Lake Tahoe
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- Election impacts on Lake Tahoe real estate
- What’s new for the 2018-19 ski season at Lake Tahoe’s downhill resorts
- Lake Tahoe weather: Northern California wildfires could impact air quality in region