Letter: In response to letter on Tom McClintock (opinion)
February 21, 2018
In regards to Barbara Smith's editorial on "McClintock picks Trump over facts," the hypocrisy of the left continually amazes me.
She states that "he and all government officials represent the same team." Are you kidding me? Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the Democratic Party have done everything possible to resist Trump at every turn. The Democratic Party even has rallies and demonstrations for the sole purpose of "resist."
And yet you tell me "all government officials represent the same team." What the "same team" means to a liberal, is the team that agrees with them. I voted for Trump — are you telling me the liberal left are looking out for my interest? I don't think so. Remember you are the party that the Democratic National Chairman admitted rigging the election in favor of Hillary over Bernie.
Good job, Tom McClintock. You represent me.
South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Progress made on workforce housing but more can be done (opinion)
- Letter: Vote ‘yes’ on Measure T in South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: Consider fees, not a ban, to fix VHR issues (opinion)
- Letter: Jessica Morse the right choice for Congress (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’