Letter: Just keep paving paradise (opinion)
August 16, 2018
For those who live near the end of the trail where construction continues, all last summer/fall and all of this summer have had the enjoyment of hearing all types of trucks, loaders, access the area from 6 a.m.-5 p.m. every day excluding weekends.
These trucks sometimes speed on the neighborhood roads, park blocking access to the trail and could care less about those trying to access the OHV trials or the environment they have destroyed!
All of those who voted for this waist of tax payer money should look in the mirror and say why, how much were you paid to vote for it! Once again pave paradise and put in a parking lot in an area that was so pristine!
Shame on every one of you, all should receive a kitten stocking!
Carnelain Bay, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Progress made on workforce housing but more can be done (opinion)
- Letter: Vote ‘yes’ on Measure T in South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: Consider fees, not a ban, to fix VHR issues (opinion)
- Letter: Jessica Morse the right choice for Congress (opinion)
- What lies in the depths of Lake Tahoe’s waters? (video)
- Authorities recover body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- Human skull found in Truckee off Highway 89
- Blue Granite Climbing Gym open for business in South Lake Tahoe
- Referendum backers submit signatures; South Lake Tahoe marijuana regulations delayed (updated)