Letter: Just keep paving paradise (opinion)
August 16, 2018
For those who live near the end of the trail where construction continues, all last summer/fall and all of this summer have had the enjoyment of hearing all types of trucks, loaders, access the area from 6 a.m.-5 p.m. every day excluding weekends.
These trucks sometimes speed on the neighborhood roads, park blocking access to the trail and could care less about those trying to access the OHV trials or the environment they have destroyed!
All of those who voted for this waist of tax payer money should look in the mirror and say why, how much were you paid to vote for it! Once again pave paradise and put in a parking lot in an area that was so pristine!
Shame on every one of you, all should receive a kitten stocking!
Carnelain Bay, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Decision time approaches for US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ribaudo column: On South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T (opinion)
- Letter: Vote ‘yes’ on Measure T in South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Tahoe Roads: Recapping 2018 roadwork on South Shore (opinion)
- ELECTION UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T passing by 58 votes
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency approves US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal
- South Lake Tahoe man jailed after allegedly selling pot to minors