Letter: Just keep paving paradise (opinion)
August 16, 2018
For those who live near the end of the trail where construction continues, all last summer/fall and all of this summer have had the enjoyment of hearing all types of trucks, loaders, access the area from 6 a.m.-5 p.m. every day excluding weekends.
These trucks sometimes speed on the neighborhood roads, park blocking access to the trail and could care less about those trying to access the OHV trials or the environment they have destroyed!
All of those who voted for this waist of tax payer money should look in the mirror and say why, how much were you paid to vote for it! Once again pave paradise and put in a parking lot in an area that was so pristine!
Shame on every one of you, all should receive a kitten stocking!
Carnelain Bay, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: Thanks to Ricky Reich and Lisa Maloff (opinion)
- Guest column: South Lake Tahoe City Council must honor voters’ will on Measure T (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: Did IVGID chair’s letter torpedo transportation grant? (opinion)
- Tom McClintock column: Why our border matters (opinion)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Several feet of snow possible at Lake Tahoe this week
- Lake Tahoe weather: Moderate snow to start Tuesday; storms could bring over 3 feet
- Cannabis oil extraction lab causes fire, explosions at South Lake Tahoe home
- Opening of Renoagogo brings chain store goods to North Lake Tahoe
- Trash building up at popular Lake Tahoe sledding site