Kudos: Tahoe-Douglas Rotary St. Patrick’s Day celebration always a fun time
March 22, 2018
Kudos to the Tahoe-Douglas Rotary for an incredible St. Patrick's Day Fête.
After moving to South Lake Tahoe six years ago, this party has always been a highlight on our social calendar. This year's, the 50th, far exceeded any previous efforts. Everything was just what we needed after Miracle March began.
There is no better cure for the winter blues than being in the company of such caring and fun people — the Rotarians. What an ideal event. The great wait staff and delicious food provided by Harrah's, the amazing band (Left of Centre, Séan Cummings the Tahoe Bagpiper, "Prince," "Jason Aldean") and the generous donations for the silent auction, all were ingredients which contributed to an unforgettable night.
The Rotary totally put the fun in fundraising and we were so happy to have had the opportunity to be a part of such a worthwhile evening to raise money for our community. Well done!
South Lake Tahoe, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Cannabis referendum bad for South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: Vote ‘yes’ on Measure T in South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Guest column: South Lake Tahoe should change sandwich board policy (opinion)
- Letter: Consider fees, not a ban, to fix VHR issues (opinion)