Kudos: Thank you for a fantastic summer (opinion)
October 8, 2018
The residents of the Barton Skilled Nursing Facility have enjoyed a wonderful summer full of beautiful Tahoe activities.
We would like to thank Vail resorts for their generous donation of tickets for us to ride the Heavenly gondola, and Jolena Hearn for making sure our residents were well cared for throughout the trip.
She even brought out some animal pelts to touch and learn about, an experience our residents won't soon forget! Back at home, we were lucky enough to have a performance by Fabrizio. He tailored songs and decor to our luau theme, and our residents and families loved singing along and enjoying the music!
Tahoe is truly a wonderful place to live, not only due to our natural surroundings, but because of the generous people and businesses who share their gifts with the community.
Recommended Stories For You
Barton Skilled Nursing
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Time to roll up our sleeves and get to work (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ribaudo column: Ideas for addressing traffic, overcrowding at Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: Traffic apps add to traffic woes (opinion)
- Letter: Community year end food drive organized by the South Lake Tahoe Association of Realtors (opinion)
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Snow or rain? Winter storm could drench Lake Tahoe
- Most chain requirements dropped around Lake Tahoe (updated)