Kudos: Thank you for a fantastic summer (opinion)
October 8, 2018
The residents of the Barton Skilled Nursing Facility have enjoyed a wonderful summer full of beautiful Tahoe activities.
We would like to thank Vail resorts for their generous donation of tickets for us to ride the Heavenly gondola, and Jolena Hearn for making sure our residents were well cared for throughout the trip.
She even brought out some animal pelts to touch and learn about, an experience our residents won't soon forget! Back at home, we were lucky enough to have a performance by Fabrizio. He tailored songs and decor to our luau theme, and our residents and families loved singing along and enjoying the music!
Tahoe is truly a wonderful place to live, not only due to our natural surroundings, but because of the generous people and businesses who share their gifts with the community.
Recommended Stories For You
Barton Skilled Nursing
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: It’s time for South Lake Tahoe’s newly elected leaders to lead (opinion)
- Guest column: Introducing The 1974 — Lake Tahoe Community College’s new student newspaper
- Letter: How is Whole Foods project economically beneficial to South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ribaudo column: Election recap on Lake Tahoe South Shore (opinion)
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- Sierra snowpack well above average after storms