Kudos: South Lake Tahoe Taxaide Team helps South Shore residents (opinion)
May 16, 2018
Despite the rough March weather, we helped record numbers of our fellow residents file complete and accurate returns (640, a 6 percent increase over last year). Refunds of $795,646 were processed, with $235,913 balance due. That means that over a half million dollars was returned to our community: 40 percent of our clients were seniors and 29 percent were of Spanish ethnicity. So, thank you, Tahoe.
We look forward to serving you again next year.
South Lake Tahoe, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Time to roll up our sleeves and get to work (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ribaudo column: Ideas for addressing traffic, overcrowding at Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: Traffic apps add to traffic woes (opinion)
- Tahoe Holocaust survivor: Trump administration actions starting to resemble Hitler’s Germany (opinion)
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend