Letter — Fed up with home delivery
February 24, 2003
Hey all you postal home delivery customers out there. Am I the only one that is frustrated with our so called “home delivery?
Are there days that the mail carrier doesn’t deliver your mail? Are there days that he/she doesn’t even come to your neighborhood? Are there days that you have outgoing mail and he/she doesn’t pick it up at all?
What are you doing about it? Nothing?
Why not take a couple minutes and call 1-800-275-8777 and register your complaint with a “human” and just maybe we will get a little better service considering the high price we are paying for non service.
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: What’s the point of voting in June?
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Guest column: Vote to keeps El Dorado County Board of Supervisors intact
- Letter: Memorial Day celebration in Incline Village (opinion)
- Guest column: Tahoe Coalition for the Homeless grateful for community support (opinion)
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Sustainable Community Alliance submits signatures for initiative to maintain South Lake Tahoe VHR cap
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe