Letter — Giants beating themselves
May 23, 2003
Regarding Kathryn Reed’s May 19 column, while your success at Giants games has been less than spectacular, I would like to point out that only a few people have been at every losing Giants game this year. That would be the Giants themselves. Of course they’ve been at every win, too.
So don’t beat yourself up. Hell, having done it myself a boatload of times, it’s a fairly nice drive and a good way to spend the day … assuming you can get around those darn RVs that are snaking up Highway 50 at 17 mph.
Anderson Island, Wash.
Trending In: Opinion
- LTVA column: Tahoe South continues full speed into summer with national media exposure (opinion)
- Guest column: Will new VHR initiative be the answer for South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ask Tessie: What’s the point of voting in June?
- Publisher’s Perspective: Best of Tahoe finalist voting starts today (opinion)
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Man who stole ski passes from Lake Tahoe resort faces probation violation
- Lake Tahoe AleWorX prepares to open second taproom featuring full bar
- Caltrans: Stoplight at Camp Richardson discontinued indefinitely
- Amgen Tour of California road closure information for Lake Tahoe