Letter — Goes around, comes around
March 7, 2003
Speaking Nukes. Earth is a sphere, spins like a top and wobbles. It is round, and what goes around comes around. And in the circle what we hear causes us to fear because they (it is said) have one. No. Yes. Who is they? You know, they. Of course, they. Do you mean they may have nukes? Yes, they may. Man, how spooky.
And how true just as we hope the sky stays blue, what goes around comes around. And what we hear may not be just static which proves there is more than one way to make the world democratic.
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: What’s the point of voting in June?
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Guest column: Will new VHR initiative be the answer for South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- LTVA column: Tahoe South continues full speed into summer with national media exposure (opinion)
- Guest column: Tahoe Coalition for the Homeless grateful for community support (opinion)
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Man who stole ski passes from Lake Tahoe resort faces probation violation
- Caltrans: Stoplight at Camp Richardson discontinued indefinitely
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- Lake Tahoe AleWorX prepares to open second taproom featuring full bar