Letter — I smell a rat at Humane Society
February 5, 2003
What a shame about the Humane Society closing! But what we would like to know is where did all the funds go to that this so called “grant” Dawn Armstrong received several years ago end up?
How convenient we all worked so hard with all the fund-raisers to match this grant to have the shelter close several years later! I smell a rat!
Could it be our illustrious director was paying herself too much out of the animals “grant” monies? I think Dawn owes Lake Tahoe an explanation where this money went.
I still smell a rat.
C. Marie Stregella
Trending In: Opinion
- LTVA column: Tahoe South continues full speed into summer with national media exposure (opinion)
- Guest column: Will new VHR initiative be the answer for South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Publisher’s Perspective: Best of Tahoe finalist voting starts today (opinion)
- Ask Tessie: What’s the point of voting in June?
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Man who stole ski passes from Lake Tahoe resort faces probation violation
- Lake Tahoe AleWorX prepares to open second taproom featuring full bar
- Caltrans: Stoplight at Camp Richardson discontinued indefinitely
- Amgen Tour of California road closure information for Lake Tahoe