Letter — Newspaper is small-minded
May 9, 2003
Cinco de Mayo to most gringos means another excuse to wash down chips and salsa with a Mexican beer…Your lead in this story is offensive! Mention any other specific ethnic group and you would probably have a lawsuit.
We live in a small town, but don’t need a small-minded newspaper!
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Guest column: Vote to keeps El Dorado County Board of Supervisors intact
- Letter: Memorial Day celebration in Incline Village (opinion)
- Guest column: South Lake Tahoe needs to end craziness of onerous VHR regulations (opinion)
- Guest column: Will new VHR initiative be the answer for South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- South Lake Tahoe police investigating robbery at credit union
- Forest Service: Spread the word on Leave No Trace ethics in Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe
- Study finds bears hibernating less with warmer winters, access to human food (video)
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail