Letter — Please save the Ren Faire
May 19, 2003
Recently I have read about the cancelation of the Ren Faire. This is a sad day, I am currently a student in South Lake Tahoe and have lived here for five years. The Ren Faire is one of the things I look foward to every year. I dress up in my costume and get to feel the past for a few short days. I am asking for everyone who has the Ren Faire in there hearts to do anything and everything they can to make sure we save this age old tradition.
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: What’s the point of voting in June?
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: Memorial Day celebration in Incline Village (opinion)
- Guest column: Vote to keeps El Dorado County Board of Supervisors intact
- Guest column: Tahoe Coalition for the Homeless grateful for community support (opinion)
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- Man who stole ski passes from Lake Tahoe resort faces probation violation
- Caltrans: Stoplight at Camp Richardson discontinued indefinitely