Letter — Pro-choice and antiwar?
March 26, 2003
Think about this — How many members of the “Peace Not War” movement who proclaim they are against killing and the loss of life can be found in similar movements supporting “pro choice” which advocates the right to abortion?
Everyone can give reasons for their opinion and justify in their own mind whatever they say they stand for, but isn’t this a bit incongruous?
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: What’s the point of voting in June?
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: Memorial Day celebration in Incline Village (opinion)
- Guest column: Vote to keeps El Dorado County Board of Supervisors intact
- Guest column: Tahoe Coalition for the Homeless grateful for community support (opinion)