Letter — Schools need P.E. teachers
March 14, 2003
My name is Sidney, I am 8 years old. I am in second grade at Meyers Elementary. I think it is not fair to have our P.E. teacher be a regular teacher. Mr. Hudson taught me to keep trying. He is the best P.E. teacher. He taught me how to: 1. snowshoe; 2. cross country ski; 3. jump rope; 4. tee-ball; 5. rope climb; 6. cup stacking; 7. basketball; and much, much more.
Mr. Hudson is great at showing us how to do sports correctly. He is the BEST. Adults don’t always know what’s best for kids. Don’t cut P.E. Teachers.
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Tahoe Chamber Corner: Tahoe Chamber announces endorsements (opinion)
- Guest column: Vote to keeps El Dorado County Board of Supervisors intact
- Letter: Memorial Day celebration in Incline Village (opinion)
- Guest column: South Lake Tahoe needs to end craziness of onerous VHR regulations (opinion)
- Forest Service: Spread the word on Leave No Trace ethics in Lake Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe police investigating robbery at credit union
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe
- Study finds bears hibernating less with warmer winters, access to human food (video)
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail