Letter: Should City Council really be appointing members of commission, oversight committee? (opinion)
October 26, 2017
Given the history of fiscal irresponsibility by the SLT council, I question why the City Council should be appointing the Roads Management Authority Commission and Oversight Committee. Seems like putting the fox in the hen house.
The reporting of the panel discussion should have included the citizen's questions that were submitted instead of re-iterating what has already been reported. That would have been very informative.
South Lake Tahoe, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Rain, snow in forecast for Lake Tahoe; expect Thanksgiving travel delays in northern Sierra
- ELECTION UPDATE: Measure T’s lead falls to 47 votes in South Lake Tahoe
- Rollover on US 50 near Cave Rock
- 9 Lake Tahoe restaurants serving Thanksgiving Day dinner
- Tahoe Keys Marina vows legal action after City Council rejects land swap appeal