Letter: Should City Council really be appointing members of commission, oversight committee? (opinion)
October 26, 2017
Given the history of fiscal irresponsibility by the SLT council, I question why the City Council should be appointing the Roads Management Authority Commission and Oversight Committee. Seems like putting the fox in the hen house.
The reporting of the panel discussion should have included the citizen's questions that were submitted instead of re-iterating what has already been reported. That would have been very informative.
South Lake Tahoe, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: City manager story ‘full of gossip and half truths’ (opinion)
- Guest column: Tahoe, El Dorado County & VHRs (opinion)
- Letter: In response to guest column on VHRs (opinion)
- Letter: In response to letter on Tom McClintock (opinion)
- South Lake Tahoe Council Corner: Let’s continue the (constructive) conversations