Letter — Should have let her dance
March 5, 2003
This is a response to Friday’s letter “not allowed to the dance.” I’m appalled and dissappointed that a place that is supposed to encourage our young people to be responsible and involved in school in a positve manner, turns around and commits the opposite! How thoughtless, irresponsible and hurtful can you be? We all should demand a formal and public
appology from South Tahoe High to Miss Anna R. Gonzales. Shame on South Tahoe High!
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Ask Tessie: What’s the point of voting in June?
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Guest column: Will new VHR initiative be the answer for South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- LTVA column: Tahoe South continues full speed into summer with national media exposure (opinion)
- Guest column: Tahoe Coalition for the Homeless grateful for community support (opinion)
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Man who stole ski passes from Lake Tahoe resort faces probation violation
- Caltrans: Stoplight at Camp Richardson discontinued indefinitely
- UPDATE: US 395 reopens after mudslide near Nevada-California state line
- Lake Tahoe AleWorX prepares to open second taproom featuring full bar