Letter — Sick and tired of the killings
March 28, 2003
I’ve got an idea. Instead if a war, how about George Bush Sr. and his sons vs. Saddam Hussein and his sons in a tag-team wrestling match to the death. (Fox could broadcast it.)
War has always been about the suffering, maiming and dying of the innocent many at the hands of the empowered few. And I would think that we, as a nation, a world and a species would be sick and tired of it.
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ask Tessie: What’s the point of voting in June?
- LTVA column: Tahoe South continues full speed into summer with national media exposure (opinion)
- Guest column: Will new VHR initiative be the answer for South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Publisher’s Perspective: Best of Tahoe finalist voting starts today (opinion)
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Man who stole ski passes from Lake Tahoe resort faces probation violation
- Caltrans: Stoplight at Camp Richardson discontinued indefinitely
- Lake Tahoe AleWorX prepares to open second taproom featuring full bar
- Candidate Q&A: Kenny Curtzwiler for El Dorado County Supervisor