Letter: Tahoe Arts Project benefits from ‘Angle of Tahoe’ (opinion)
October 8, 2018
Tahoe Arts Project is pleased to announce that we have been touched by the "Angel of Tahoe." We are very fortunate to be the recipients of a generous donation from Lisa Maloff.
Her $100,000 contribution will enable us to continue our mission of providing performing arts programs in the schools and to the community, provide new projects, and help to ensure long term sustainability.
Tahoe Arts Project serves over 4,000 K-12th grade students, enriching their lives with quality performances that otherwise might not be available. For most of the children, this is their only opportunity to experience live performances from various cultures. We are honored that Lisa Maloff and Ricky Reich selected Tahoe Arts Project as one of the many local organizations that they support.
All of us at Tahoe Arts Project are grateful for this donation and we thank Lisa and Ricky for doing their part to enhance the lives of our Tahoe children.
Recommended Stories For You
Tahoe Arts Project
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: It’s time for South Lake Tahoe’s newly elected leaders to lead (opinion)
- Guest column: Introducing The 1974 — Lake Tahoe Community College’s new student newspaper
- Letter: How is Whole Foods project economically beneficial to South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ribaudo column: Election recap on Lake Tahoe South Shore (opinion)
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- Sierra snowpack well above average after storms