Letter: Tahoe Arts Project benefits from ‘Angle of Tahoe’ (opinion)
October 8, 2018
Tahoe Arts Project is pleased to announce that we have been touched by the "Angel of Tahoe." We are very fortunate to be the recipients of a generous donation from Lisa Maloff.
Her $100,000 contribution will enable us to continue our mission of providing performing arts programs in the schools and to the community, provide new projects, and help to ensure long term sustainability.
Tahoe Arts Project serves over 4,000 K-12th grade students, enriching their lives with quality performances that otherwise might not be available. For most of the children, this is their only opportunity to experience live performances from various cultures. We are honored that Lisa Maloff and Ricky Reich selected Tahoe Arts Project as one of the many local organizations that they support.
All of us at Tahoe Arts Project are grateful for this donation and we thank Lisa and Ricky for doing their part to enhance the lives of our Tahoe children.
Recommended Stories For You
Tahoe Arts Project
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Time to roll up our sleeves and get to work (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ribaudo column: Ideas for addressing traffic, overcrowding at Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: Community year end food drive organized by the South Lake Tahoe Association of Realtors (opinion)
- Letter: Traffic apps add to traffic woes (opinion)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 and Mt Rose Highway still closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Snow or rain? Winter storm could drench Lake Tahoe
- Most chain requirements dropped around Lake Tahoe (updated)