Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
January 6, 2016
Afternoon from sunny and hot Johannesburg.
Just want to thank you for keeping me updated and informed about Tahoe.
I was a student at Sierra Nevada College and an Intern at NIREC (Nevada Institute for Renewable Energy Commercialization), so your daily updates make me feel like I'm still in the Tahoe area.
I am glad to see the snow is back this year and all my Tahoe friends seem to be doing well for themselves.
Once again, thank you very much for your daily contribution to my reading pleasure.
Recommended Stories For You
Krugersdorp, South Africa
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: More questions about possible IVGID role in failed transportation grant application (opinion)
- Ribaudo column: Lots of unknowns heading into 2019 on Lake Tahoe South Shore (opinion)
- Guest column: South Lake Tahoe City Council must honor voters’ will on Measure T (opinion)
- Guest column: No Globe Alliance provides SnowGlobe info for locals (opinion)
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on most Lake Tahoe area highways
- UPDATE: Douglas County homicides determined not related to El Dorado case
- 2 ½ feet of snow in 2 days at Lake Tahoe ski resorts
- ‘Sierra cement’ causes airplane to do tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport