Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
January 6, 2016
Afternoon from sunny and hot Johannesburg.
Just want to thank you for keeping me updated and informed about Tahoe.
I was a student at Sierra Nevada College and an Intern at NIREC (Nevada Institute for Renewable Energy Commercialization), so your daily updates make me feel like I'm still in the Tahoe area.
I am glad to see the snow is back this year and all my Tahoe friends seem to be doing well for themselves.
Once again, thank you very much for your daily contribution to my reading pleasure.
Recommended Stories For You
Krugersdorp, South Africa
Trending In: Opinion
- Yosemite wildfire to cause haze, smoke in Lake Tahoe Basin today
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Phish fans trash Stateline area during first of 2 shows at Lake Tahoe
- South Lake Tahoe locals call for improved pedestrian safety, protest construction plans after fatal hit-and-run
- Ferguson Fire near Yosemite National Park continues to grow