Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
January 6, 2016
Afternoon from sunny and hot Johannesburg.
Just want to thank you for keeping me updated and informed about Tahoe.
I was a student at Sierra Nevada College and an Intern at NIREC (Nevada Institute for Renewable Energy Commercialization), so your daily updates make me feel like I'm still in the Tahoe area.
I am glad to see the snow is back this year and all my Tahoe friends seem to be doing well for themselves.
Once again, thank you very much for your daily contribution to my reading pleasure.
Recommended Stories For You
Krugersdorp, South Africa
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Decision time approaches for US 50 South Shore Community Revitalization Project (opinion)
- Tahoe Roads: Recapping 2018 roadwork on South Shore (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: Vote ‘yes’ on Measure T in South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Ribaudo column: On South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T (opinion)