Letter — Will landlord grease palm
March 26, 2003
The TRPA is about to move into their new digs on Kingsbury Grade at Stateline. Take a guess at who the landlord is? Did you guess Falcon Capital? You remember Falcon Capital, they are applying to the TRPA for a permit to build condos/time-shares on the Burke Creek watershed just west of Lake Village condos at Stateline. This land is a sensitive watershed area. Also, Randy Lane is one of the owners of Falcon Capital, and guess who is a member of the TRPA Advisory Planning Commission. If you guessed Randy Lane, you would be 100 percent correct. Wow, do you thinK Falcon Capital will get their permit? I’ll give good odds they will.
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Vote to keeps El Dorado County Board of Supervisors intact
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Letter: Memorial Day celebration in Incline Village (opinion)
- Ask Tessie: What’s the point of voting in June?
- Guest column: Will new VHR initiative be the answer for South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Hiker dies after falling from Yosemite’s Half Dome trail
- El Dorado County DA: Charges filed in 2008 death of baby in South Lake Tahoe
- Sustainable Community Alliance submits signatures for initiative to maintain South Lake Tahoe VHR cap
- South Lake Tahoe police investigating robbery at credit union
- Forest Service: Spread the word on Leave No Trace ethics in Lake Tahoe