Letter — Your typo made me look silly
February 3, 2003
I see that my letter was published in the paper, and I do appreciate the publication. I would like to point out, however, that there is a misprint.
My letter made reference to a “Keep Tahoe Kind” bumper sticker, but the published version has it as “Keep Tahoe King.” Sounds a little silly, don’t you think?
Of course misprints are not uncommon in any newspaper, but I would like to think that when it comes to publishing the words of a community member, there would be more attention to detail than that.
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- LTVA column: Tahoe South continues full speed into summer with national media exposure (opinion)
- Guest column: Will new VHR initiative be the answer for South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Publisher’s Perspective: Best of Tahoe finalist voting starts today (opinion)
- Ask Tessie: What’s the point of voting in June?
- In tourism-driven Tahoe, hotels are turning into homes
- Man who stole ski passes from Lake Tahoe resort faces probation violation
- Lake Tahoe AleWorX prepares to open second taproom featuring full bar
- Caltrans: Stoplight at Camp Richardson discontinued indefinitely
- Amgen Tour of California road closure information for Lake Tahoe