Letters to the editor
April 15, 2014
Billboard doesn't shed positive light
In regard to "Billboard inappropriate for Tahoe's entry highway" (April 9):
Last Tuesday, my friends and I were discussing this very subject. We all agreed this does not represent out town in a positive light.
Our thanks to Karen Jaime for expressing this in a great letter.
Also this sandwich board issue must be high on our city's crime list. Be careful out there.
Recommended Stories For You
South Lake Tahoe
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Disrupt or be disrupted — Lake Tahoe Community College is embracing change (opinion)
- Letter: Vote ‘yes’ on Measure T in South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Guest column: Progress made on workforce housing but more can be done (opinion)
- Letter: Consider fees, not a ban, to fix VHR issues (opinion)
- DA: Former Lake Tahoe Humane Society director pleads guilty to embezzlement
- Traps reignite controversy over Nevada Department of Wildlife bear management
- Ken’s Tires Center celebrates 40 years in South Lake Tahoe
- Douglas County conducts online survey on vacation home rentals
- El Dorado County supervisor candidates find some common ground on VHR regulations