Lighting up South Shore
December 1, 2017
Top 10 places to view Christmas lights — South Lake Tahoe is not on the list. Some places that are on the list, it doesn't even snow. In the winter wonderland that we live, you would figure that we who take pride in living at south Lake Tahoe would like to be on that list. Light it up and they will come and come back!
My challenge to the city of South Lake Tahoe, businesses and residents is: let's light this place up. It will do wonders for everyone's health and well being, it will make you smile all the way through town.
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Time to roll up our sleeves and get to work (opinion)
- Tahoe Ski Bum column: County needs to get behind electronic closure plan (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ribaudo column: Ideas for addressing traffic, overcrowding at Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: Traffic apps add to traffic woes (opinion)
- Lake Tahoe roads: Slide causes traffic hold on US 50; I-80 and Mt Rose Highway closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive nearly 3 feet of snow in 24 hours
- Winter storm could bring 3 feet of snow to Lake Tahoe during Presidents Day weekend