Letter: Outstanding team at Barton Hospice (opinion)
December 14, 2017
A heartfelt thank you to the Barton Home Health Hospice team. The care, respect, kindness and consideration that was provided by the team of nurses attending to our mom, Joan Jack, was incredible.
Heather, Laura and Tina provided in home care, taking time to provide excellent care while creating an atmosphere of support and comfort. These women have an incredibly difficult job in caring for the terminally ill, and they do it with passion and consideration.
Thank you for spending the time caring for our mom, and helping us all through a difficult time.
The Jack Family
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Cannabis referendum bad for South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: Vote ‘yes’ on Measure T in South Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Guest column: South Lake Tahoe should change sandwich board policy (opinion)
- Letter: Consider fees, not a ban, to fix VHR issues (opinion)