Letter: Outstanding team at Barton Hospice (opinion)
December 14, 2017
A heartfelt thank you to the Barton Home Health Hospice team. The care, respect, kindness and consideration that was provided by the team of nurses attending to our mom, Joan Jack, was incredible.
Heather, Laura and Tina provided in home care, taking time to provide excellent care while creating an atmosphere of support and comfort. These women have an incredibly difficult job in caring for the terminally ill, and they do it with passion and consideration.
Thank you for spending the time caring for our mom, and helping us all through a difficult time.
The Jack Family
Trending In: Opinion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Moderate snow to start Tuesday; storms could bring over 3 feet
- UPDATE: Chain requirements in effect on most Lake Tahoe area highways
- Sierra Avalanche Center issues backcountry avalanche watch for Lake Tahoe region
- Blizzard warning issued for Lake Tahoe high country
- UPDATE: Douglas County homicides determined not related to El Dorado case