Letter: Outstanding team at Barton Hospice (opinion)
December 14, 2017
A heartfelt thank you to the Barton Home Health Hospice team. The care, respect, kindness and consideration that was provided by the team of nurses attending to our mom, Joan Jack, was incredible.
Heather, Laura and Tina provided in home care, taking time to provide excellent care while creating an atmosphere of support and comfort. These women have an incredibly difficult job in caring for the terminally ill, and they do it with passion and consideration.
Thank you for spending the time caring for our mom, and helping us all through a difficult time.
The Jack Family
Trending In: Opinion
- Election update: Measure T still passing in South Lake Tahoe but margin shrinks
- Whole Foods, Chase Bank sites for sale in South Lake Tahoe
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- Thousands of ballots yet to be counted in El Dorado County
- MTV acquires SnowGlobe Music Festival (updated)