Letter: Use #RobinRocks to remember Tahoe resident Robin Rittenhouse (opinion)
May 16, 2018
Robin Rittenhouse, a 20-year local, passed away April 8 of ovarian cancer.
Robin was a avid hiker and gardener. She loved collecting rocks on all her many hikes .
To honor her, all her friends started a project called Robins Rocks. They are hand-painted messages that will touch your heart and brighten your soul .
If you have been fortunate enough to find one, just know that it is truly a loving message for you.
If you have an inspiring story that you would like to share
Please tag photos on Instagram with #robinsrocks.
Recommended Stories For You
South Lake Tahoe, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: It’s time for South Lake Tahoe’s newly elected leaders to lead (opinion)
- Guest column: Introducing The 1974 — Lake Tahoe Community College’s new student newspaper
- Letter: How is Whole Foods project economically beneficial to South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ribaudo column: Election recap on Lake Tahoe South Shore (opinion)
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- Sierra snowpack well above average after storms