Letter: Use #RobinRocks to remember Tahoe resident Robin Rittenhouse (opinion)
May 16, 2018
Robin Rittenhouse, a 20-year local, passed away April 8 of ovarian cancer.
Robin was a avid hiker and gardener. She loved collecting rocks on all her many hikes .
To honor her, all her friends started a project called Robins Rocks. They are hand-painted messages that will touch your heart and brighten your soul .
If you have been fortunate enough to find one, just know that it is truly a loving message for you.
If you have an inspiring story that you would like to share
Please tag photos on Instagram with #robinsrocks.
Recommended Stories For You
South Lake Tahoe, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Forest Service: Spread the word on Leave No Trace ethics in Lake Tahoe
- LimeBike kicks off 2nd year in South Lake Tahoe with launch party
- Susie Lake: 8 miles of bliss in Desolation Wilderness
- Tahoe Chamber Corner: Tahoe Chamber announces endorsements (opinion)
- Nevada Highway Patrol searching for driver in hit-and-run at Crystal Bay