Letter: Use #RobinRocks to remember Tahoe resident Robin Rittenhouse (opinion)
May 16, 2018
Robin Rittenhouse, a 20-year local, passed away April 8 of ovarian cancer.
Robin was a avid hiker and gardener. She loved collecting rocks on all her many hikes .
To honor her, all her friends started a project called Robins Rocks. They are hand-painted messages that will touch your heart and brighten your soul .
If you have been fortunate enough to find one, just know that it is truly a loving message for you.
If you have an inspiring story that you would like to share
Please tag photos on Instagram with #robinsrocks.
Recommended Stories For You
South Lake Tahoe, California
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest column: Time to roll up our sleeves and get to work (opinion)
- Letter: ‘Thank you for keeping me updated’
- Ribaudo column: Ideas for addressing traffic, overcrowding at Lake Tahoe (opinion)
- Letter: Traffic apps add to traffic woes (opinion)
- Letter: Community year end food drive organized by the South Lake Tahoe Association of Realtors (opinion)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 and Mt Rose Highway still closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Snow or rain? Winter storm could drench Lake Tahoe
- Most chain requirements dropped around Lake Tahoe (updated)